Listen to Random


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 27, 2010

Preparing for Epic

As some of you may know, my 21st birthday is right around the corner. Since 21st birthday is more special than any other birthdays it is only suiting to celebrate it with something equally epic.

Something this epic requires some preparation and this man is going to help me with a part of it
Wearing a pair of Nike with a suit isn't fancy at all so I had to get my hands on some dress shoes. Being the best uncle there is, he decided to buy me a dress shoe worth msrp $250 and a fancy $85 wallet.

Unfortunately, he had to catch a flight back to Korea that same night. I did, however, get a nice dinner and a drink at a cafe out of him before he left.
















Something about this cafe was unique
















Thanks for everything! Come visit us in the states again next year and we'll have a drink together.


Next day...

Now that I finally have dress shoes, I decided to go to LA for a matching suit
However, satisfying my hunger comes before all else.
















This Ton-Katsu specialty restaurant was rather pricey but the food was filling and very delish. Probably the best katsu I have ever eaten
















With my stomach full, my search for a suit continued and succeeded. 
I know how much you guys want to see me in this handsome outfit but you'll just have to wait 'till my birthday

On a side note, Sale fail

No comments:

Post a Comment