Listen to Random


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Almost...

So many things have happened since the last post, mostly due to the fact that I haven't updated the blog in awhile, so I'll just show a gist of it

I haven't had a LA trip in awhile so thought we should check it out and look for my Halloween costume while at it.
Think of Mitsuwa as a Japanese version of Korean Galleria Market. This place had delicious curry katsu.
















Good ol' Ramune
















Browsing through China Town for my Halloween costume
















Though I couldn't find what I was looking for, it was nice spending time outdoors and getting some delish food.


Next day....
Chilling by the pool
















and rediscovering my childhood at a McDonald Playhouse

















As some of you may have known, there was a show going on featuring LMFAO and Kevin Rudolph on CSUN Campus. I couldn't let this pass considering how much I enjoy listening to LMFAO (and it was only $5!)
















Such a huge crowd...
















































I somehow managed dig through the suffocating crowd and get to the very front

















 As always, I've been procrastinating on my school work, like starting an essay given to us a month prior. I always seem to find an excuse to get away from doing it; like going out to eat
















And picking pomegranate from a friend's back yard

















On a side note, my uncle came to the states and brought me "some" snacks from korea
Someone forgot to tell him I'm trying to watch my weight
















With my 21st birthday ever so fast approaching I should have some interesting things to post afterward
pce

No comments:

Post a Comment