Listen to Random


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 17, 2010

Off to College

Like many people during this time of the year, many of my friends are going off to college to pursue their dreams/goals (or just to get away from home).
As my way of saying "good bye and have fun in college" I thought I should get these guys together for our last event till next time we meet. Since it's the last event, I couldn't just settle with a regular trip to LA

Off we go!
















Our first stop, Arcadia































My unwanted baby drinking lychee boba





























This was a lot more fun than I anticipated, Thanks J. Ma
















Followed by more food
















Overall, very fun time. Thanks for the good time and have a great time in college guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment