Listen to Random


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Long Overdue


There has been so many things that I've been doing but I've just been putting off blogging about it. Now that I have some free time, accompanied by boredom, I'll get caught up on some things


The past two weeks have been nothing but "good bye" and "see you again sometime."

Chan's father was kind enough to buy us dinner before he left for college.
Have fun in college buddy.
















Later that night, a certain troubled boy needed help with his math homework so I decided to go out of my way to rescue him. Turned out to be a total failure.... Sorry buddy
















 What better way to cheer ourselves up than to drown ourselves in alcohol?
















 Almost got caught by the popo making these and turned out tasting horrible but nothing a spoons after spoons of sugar can't fix
















 Only good tasting mojito happened to be mine. Thank you one dollar box of Ralph's sugar

On the very last day before departing we decided to get caught up on things we haven't had the chance to do. Such as, oh I don't know, going full on Office Space on a old computer tower? If you haven't watched Office Space yet, I highly recommend you doing so. But for now, this video will suffice as an explanation if you have not seen it already.

Proudly delivering the first blow
































































The Aftermath
















The tower didn't go down without a fight
















Drinking and chatting it up for one last time
















I'm going to miss these nonchalant days with these guys but as they say, all things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment