Listen to Random


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ooops

Yeah so not going to lie, I totally got caught up in life and completely forgot about the blog. There has been soooo many things going on this month and I was just enjoying the flow so forgive me :)

 As mentioned in the previous post I recently celebrated my 21st birthday. 21st birthday inevitably lead to cakes and drinking, lots of it in fact.
However, as unfortunate as it may be my birthday landed on a weekday this year and just so happens to be the day of my midterm. Not only was not able to drink on my birthday night, I was unable to even celebrate it. However I was able to make up for it by enjoying the weekend to the fullest.

The first two days of my birthday was spent with my awesome family
















This just may be the very first birthday balloon I've ever received
















And definitely the first time trying a sweet potato cake, it is beyond delicious. If you haven't so already, I would highly recommend you do so, Thanks Hannah for the cake
















Thank you auntie for this delicious Marie Callender's NY Cheese cake
















Although the dinner and dessert was fantastic, 21st birthday would never be complete without some alcohol

My very first "legal" drink, not that I've ever drank before, ahem. I owe my very first drink to my friends Kyle and Nicole, thanks guys
















After the fulfilling sushi dinner, Nicole was kind enough to have me over at her house for some birthday drinking.
What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of champagne? (Also a gift from Nicole)
















Can't forget about this guy here. This guy and his girl drove from San Diego to join me for my birthday, thanks kyle (different from kyle mentioned above)
















There are more pictures from this particular event on my facebook so go check it out there.


As so happens two other friends of mine also has their birthdays in October so we decided to make a miniature road trip to San Diego. Unfortunately, much to my mistake I was unable to take any pictures. I had thought for the entire trip that I had lost my camera only to find it under the car seat afterward. I did, however, manage to get one picture from the entire trip
















That's right, fridge full of beer. That wasn't the half of it either, we also had a bathtub full of hard liquor and weak drinks alike. That wasn't the only thing we did though. Although I do not have any pictures to show it but our friend Jeanette (the birthday girl, you get a special mention in my blog ^^) to a Halloween haunted house event which consisted of waiting in line, waiting in line, and more waiting in line followed by some screaming. It was well made and planned out but the waiting just wasn't worth all that. But let's put all the complaining aside now.
Again, due to epic fail on my part, There are no more pictures for me the show so I guess I'll end this post here.
FYI, there are going to be sooo much more pictures for Halloween in comparison to my pictures so look forward to it, may it be days or weeks after Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment